Popular Posts
-
When I was born I was black, When I grew up I was black, When I'm sick I'm black, When I go in the sun I'm black, When I...
-
If I were a memory I’d hold you there forever Reminding you of the good times we shared together If I were a smile on your face I would ...
-
I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night, And he said a lot of crue...
-
Never forget to dream!!!!
-
Take this kiss upon the brow! And, in parting from you now, Thus much let me avow-- You are not wrong, who deem That my days have bee...
-
Oh my shining star, I look at Thee day n’ night, Oh Light of mine; see your glow on the sky, Shining, shining, Oh so bright, Oh shining ...
-
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed ...
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SunsClub
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha
So like this a good and bright idea can't be long hidden!!!!
Buddha
So like this a good and bright idea can't be long hidden!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment