Popular Posts
-
When I was born I was black, When I grew up I was black, When I'm sick I'm black, When I go in the sun I'm black, When I...
-
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed ...
-
I got flowers today. It wasn't my birthday or any other special day. We had our first argument last night, And he said a lot of crue...
-
How are we so "different"? If "different" is just a thing. If we all have certain features, What does "different...
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SunsClub
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.
Buddha
So like this a good and bright idea can't be long hidden!!!!
Buddha
So like this a good and bright idea can't be long hidden!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment